Terms & Conditions
1. CUBIT shall supply and the Customer shall purchase the Goods and Services in accordance with the Quotation / Calibration Contract / Accepted Order which are subject to these Conditions.
2. Quotation is valid for 30 days from the indicated issue-date
3. Cancellation of approved PO is subject to 30% penalty charges.
4. Warranty claims from Customer will not be honoured if due to work issue, mishandling, improper packaging, damaged during transport and other reasons which are not related to the quality of the repair.
5. During warranty period, CUBIT will bear cost to replace spare parts only. Any other costs/ losses will not be covered.
6. In cases of warranty returns, Cubit will only bear 1 way shipping costs